CORNERSTONE RANCH SORTING ASSOCIATION
Productions by: Cornerstone Arena and Campground, LLC
611 CR 107 Alton, MO 65606 417-270-2700 or 417-331- 4105
Stock contractors: Jeff Holman and Phillip Kimbrough
RULES AND REGULATIONS for CRSA events
- Adult membership $30
- 14 and under membership $20
- Entry Fees:
14 AND UNDER all CLASSES: $10 FOR MEMBERS $15 FOR NON-MEMBERS
Adults for #3, #5, and #7: $10 FOR MEMBERS $15 FOR NON-MEMBERS
14 and under (boys and girls) OR one 14 and under and one adult Awards: buckles and jackets for most money earned in CRSA sanctioned events for boy and girl only. Money won by adult does not count in any other class. However, money won on nominated horse will count for
#3 Class for #1’s and #2’s only(man, woman, boy or girl) Teams cannot consist of more than 3. Awards: buckle and jacket or vest for (High money earner MAN AND WOMAN).
#5 Class for #1, #2, #3 and #4. Team cannot consist of more than #5. Awards: buckle and jacket or vest for (High money earner MAN AND WOMAN).
#7 Class for #1, #2, #3 and #4. Team cannot consist of more than #7. Awards: buckle and jacket or vest for (High money earner MAN AND WOMAN).
RULES FOR CLASSES 14 AND UNDER, #3, #5 AND #7
1. Teams will consist of 2 persons on horseback and must remain horseback for
2. All runs will be progressive
3. Time will start when number is called for cattle and time will stop when last animal is thru the gate.
4. 90 seconds to complete run.
5. Cattle must come thru gate in order and NO returns
6. Cattle cannot break plain of gate.
7. One qualifying time of 90 seconds or less will go to short go.
8. 50% pay back. Will pay one hole for every 5 teams up to 10 holes.
9. Five to Seven head of cattle will be used.
10. Name called for a 3rd time for start will result in disqualification.
11. At no time can any contestant touch or show aggression to livestock with tack, body or horse
12. ENTRY FEES: No checks accepted
13. You may call or text your entries in early starting after 7 pm on Wednesday evening the week of the event.
14. Secretaries will start taking entries 1 hour before start time. Books will close and THE EVENTS WILL BEGIN PROMPTLY AT THE SCHEDULED TIME.
15. No contestant will be allowed to participate under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
16. Judges decision will be final.
Numbering system: Members will be judged and classified on ability to ride, horsemanship, knowledge of livestock and presentation of self in public.
New members will be classified as a #1 for first event entered and then number will be determined by judges UNLESS one of the judges has seen contestant ride prior to entry.
A #1 will be bumped to a #2 after earning $500.
A #2 will be bumped to a #3 after earning $1,000
A #3 will be bumped to a #4 after earning $1,500
A #4 will be bumped to a #5 after earning $2,000
Numbering system is capped at a #5.